Ready to take the next step?
Then would you like to:
- Take an Introductory Assessment Lesson, or
- Register for a 4-Lesson Introductory Pack?
A 4-Lesson Introductory Pack is for new students or current students who are interested in beginning a new instrument. A four lesson introductory package is also available for those wanting to sing or try out an instrument. This package is also ideal for audition preparation. The packages are available throughout the year (depending on faculty availability) for 30-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute lessons.
To Take an Introductory Assessment Lesson:
- Fill out the information on this form and Chris Rachal, Director of Student Relations, will contact you shortly to schedule an introductory lesson.
- Questions? Call 336.379.8748 ext. 100 or email Lessons@musicacademync.org
To Register for a 4-Lesson Introductory Pack:
- Contact Chris Rachal Director of Student Relations at 336.379.8748 ext. 100 or email Lessons@musicacademync.org to register.