The Music Academy of North Carolina: Facility Rental*
Performance Hall: Newly renovated with hardwood floors, a Baldwin grand piano, and theatrical lighting, this space is ideal for large groups and musical rehearsals. This hall can comfortably seat 100 people without tables. Handicap accessible.
- Room rental:$50 per hour – includes 100 chairs
- Piano rental:$50 flat fee
- Projector rental:$25 flat fee
- Projection Screen rental:$5 flat fee
- Any additional chairs:$2/chair
- Table rental (round or rectangle available):$4/table
Allen Recital Hall: This space is fully carpeted with an upright piano and lined with windows for a light and airy feel. This hall is better for smaller groups and can comfortably seat 40 people without tables. Handicap accessible.
- Room rental:$30 per hour – includes 50 chairs
- Piano rental:$25 flat fee
- All other fees apply
Please email us to schedule a walk-through of our facilities.
* Non-profit group rates are available upon request.
Hire a Musician: MANC Faculty Can Perform at YOUR Event!
Our Artist Faculty are sought after in the community for weddings, concerts and recitals. If you are holding an event that needs that extra “something” to make it special, contact us to secure a faculty performer today!
Boasting an impressive 35 members, the faculty at The Music Academy is sure to fit any and all needs you may have for your event. Be it a string quartet, vocalist, classical or non-classical guitar, our faculty members can accommodate you. Recording Technician Chris Rachal is available to DJ at weddings and other private functions.
For more information and to book an artist, please email Stephanie Foley Davis or call at 336-691-0672 ext.109.
MANC’s Artistic Faculty Members:
• Have been trained in some of the country’s best music schools (including, Eastman, Northwestern, Berklee, Oberlin, Peabody, and Indiana)
• Have recorded CD’s and performed nationwide and abroad with major symphonies and commercial groups
• Are in strong demand to adjudicate at state and regional competitions
• Many also teach at nearby colleges and universities
• Some have been teaching for more than 30 years
• The majority hold advanced degrees.
Preparing for a special event? Chris Rachal—Director of Student Relations and Recording Engineer—is available to DJ at weddings and other private functions. Contact Stephanie Foley Davis for information on rates and booking.