A few highlights of the MANC Playbill:
- Professionally designed, quality print program
- Our playbill is distributed to over 4,000 members of the area community each year
- If a student/parent of a student is responsible for securing an ad, they receive tuition credit for 60% of the cost of the ad!
If you are a current advertiser, THANK YOU for your continued support!
|Ad Size & Location||Dimensions: (Width x Height in inches)||Full Year: June 2016-2017 (12 months)|
|Inside Front Cover||5 x 8||$1,250|
|Inside Back Cover||5 x 8||$1,250|
|Inside Center||5 x 8||$1,450|
|Full Page||5 x 8||$1,000|
|Half Page||5 x 3.875||$650|
|Quarter Page||2.375 x 3.875||$400|
Important Advertising Notes:
- All ads are printed in full color
- Ads must be created at a resolution of 300 dpi – acceptable files types include .pdf or .jpg
- Ads may be emailed to email@example.com
- Please note that advertising space is not reserved until payment and ad content are received.
- Mail signed contract and payment information to The Music Academy of North Carolina
- Print-ready ad, full payment and ad agreement must be received by August 1, 2019
The Music Academy offers graphic design services at modest rates for playbill advertising sponsors. Please inquire about details and rates.
Download our 2019-20 Playbill Advertising Agreement