STRINGS | PIANO | VOICE | WOODWIND, BRASS, & PERCUSSION | GUITAR
The Music Academy of North Carolina has grown to become a major center for music education in the Triad. The name is reflective of its size, scope, and impact in North Carolina, which now serves individuals, private, public schools, and colleges from 45 towns and communities in two states. Over 35 highly qualified faculty members offer the finest in music lessons to almost 1,000 students of all ages.
- Continue to place in national, regional, and local competitions and receive awards and college scholarships
- Many former MANC students are now active professional musicians and/or educators in well-respected colleges and universities
- Some former students are now teaching at MANC.
|MANC’s Artistic Faculty Members:
- Have been trained in some of the country’s best music schools (including, Eastman, Northwestern, Berklee, Juilliard, Oberlin, Peabody, and Indiana)
- Have recorded CD’s and performed nationwide and abroad with major symphonies and commercial groups
- Are in strong demand to adjudicate at state and regional competitions
- Many also teach at nearby colleges and universities
- Some have been teaching for more than 30 years
- The majority hold advanced degrees.